Tuesday 7 August 2012

Veg Box Day: 7/8/12

Haven't blogged for ages, have I! I went on a week-long jaunt down to the Westcountry and did a LOT of cooking (and a bit of DIY...) so you can expect a few posts about that in the near future. In the meantime, here's this week's veg box - I haven't had one for a month, as I skipped my last delivery knowing I'd be away. This box is extremely summery, with a salad pack, spring onions, sugarsnap peas, carrots, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and new potatoes, and it's all from the UK!

Unfortunately I was a bit hungry and I ate my supper before I remembered to take a photo of it...but it wasn't particularly interesting anyway, just some of the salad with chopped spring onions, a hard-boiled egg, new potatoes, cherry tomatoes (both of which I browned with a spray of oil in a frying pan for a warm element to the salad, yum yum) and a drizzle of balsamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...