Wednesday 27 June 2012

Veg Box Day: 26/06/12

I've got another really summery veg box this week, with wild rocket, vine tomatoes, a big red pepper, a pointed cabbage, a bunch of carrots and a bag of new potatoes. I've got a bit of a new potato mountain at the moment, as I haven't really used the ones from my last box, but I've made an effort over the last few days with a bright green spinach and potato frittata (which was totally excellent after Monday night's run)...
...and a lunchtime salad with new potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, black olives, tuna and a bit of mayo. I'm going to have some of the rocket with the rest of the salad for tomorrow's lunch, and I think the tomatoes might go into a pasta sauce tomorrow evening. For the first time in ages I actually have a reasonably quiet weekend coming up, so I'm hoping I'll be able to do lots of cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...