Sunday 22 May 2011

Miserly meltdown...

Er...yes. I'm actually more than a little bit embarrassed about posting this! Miserly May was meant to carry on until next Wednesday, but it was pay day on Friday, I had some time to kill in the afternoon, and I had a voucher for 25% off at Dorothy Perkins (it's probably a bit late to head to the shops now, but it's still valid online until the end of today) and, well, it all went a bit wrong. Dorothy Perkins isn't somewhere I'd usually think to shop at, but they've got some absolutely gorgeous dresses at the moment. And you know I'm a sucker for a dress! So I ended up with this:



...and this:



And then I happened to go to Zara, and they had these gorgeous little stripy jumpers in a whole range of colours:



So I bought one in orange, and one in black. I love stripes, they're absolutely perfect for the slightly chilly spring days we've been having, and I can see myself wearing them to death...but OH MY GOODNESS, the SPENDING! I will be living on beans from here on in.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love those dresses, especially the first one. I've wanted to wear dresses like that orange one my whole life. Unfortunately, they always look awful on me--even when I was a skinny thing. Maybe it's because I don't have a waistline (even when I weighted 100 pounds) or something. But, they are so, so pretty. I would say it was a completely justified expense!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...