Wednesday 11 May 2011

Miserly May: Week Three

Another excellent week! I haven't bought any clothes, shoes or accessories at all. In fact, my only non-food-and-drink purchase has been my new kitchen scales.

I do think I've spent a bit too much on food lately, though - I found myself slipping back into a few of my old bad eating habits (not helped by the two long weekends!) so in order to remedy that I've been going to the supermarket and loading up on fruit and veg and healthy things. Which is a good thing, of course, but I've been tempted by too many interesting (and expensive) things - like Conscious chocolate - rather than sticking to the healthy basics. So this week I will try to focus on spending less on groceries and lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...