Monday 20 September 2010

This week's Weekword is...

...comfort.

Autumn is making itself known, and I like comforting things in Autumn. I like everything to be comfy and cosy and warm, to counteract the chilly air and darker evenings!

So...off you go! This week's participants are:

Domestic Scribbles
Sow and Sew
The Careless Thoughts of Uncle Montague
Silver Linings 4 Me
UpsidedownB
The Gift Shed
Creating Misericordia
The Silly Tail of a Biomouse
Diario
Textilspanieln

Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with on Friday! I'm giving Domestic Scribbles the task of coming up with next week's word!

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to participate ~ please add me to the list for WEEKWORD = Autumn?
    christine
    silverlinings4me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good word! Hmmm....lots of ways to go with this one. See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeking comfort for Friday and ready to reveal a new challenge on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in! My comment seems to have got lost. I hope I can join in anyway... I've written about comfort and linked to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone's on the list now! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...